Thread: CF V9, PRIZM V5.1, and PICO V2 Wiring Diagram Mats

Default CF V9, PRIZM V5.1, and PICO V2 Wiring Diagram Mats

Hello Everyone,

Just want to get a census out there of who would like to see Wiring Diagram mats for the remaining TCSS Sound modules! Also on what material as the current Nb one is on a neoprene rubber.

CF V9

PRIZM V5.1

PICO V2

I always thought these mats were something you could cut heat shrink tubes on or solder wires together. I have never owned one. If made of neopreme are they actually mousepads?

The current one is much like a mouse pad, so something to put all of your components on while soldering/cutting elsewhere. It's a great on-hand reference!

Could always put a thin piece of acrylic over it. Lowes and Home Depot sell .092" that would work well.

Force Aware
    Force Aware
    Force Aware

I think that a mat would be very helpful while prepping or repairing/modifying a saber. Maybe have call outs on the mat as to where an item is best soldered to the board for newer users to the specific board would be a good idea as well. And placing a piece of acrylic or something of similar nature over it is a good idea. If someone were good at working with acrylic they could make themselves trays to hold thing over the mat in the right spots.
    Sean

SciFiHero.net Member; SG Operations Home of SG-Socom Member