Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My Plecter Labs sith saber (video & review)

Remember higlander! If you're head comes away from your neck... it's over!

LOL! very nice dude!
    If it ain't burning I didn't do it!
    Card carrying member of the FSM!

You have so much room to be able to twirl like that inside!!! OMG!

I can't swing anything inside, I always end up hitting something. it sucks for saber training.

Oh, nice video by the way. thanks for sharing.
    -Mars

Embrace the luxeon side of the Force... to bring light, into lightsabers

Ryma Mara

nice video indeed. I can twerl in my room seignas I have only a 7'tall celing I just have to keep my saber lower.

When iam at my brothers house I would do a couple simple spins and every now and then I would tap his chandalear(sp) Ive hit it about 4 or so times and neber broke anything he hits it one and shatters one of the glass parts that go around hte bulb.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Someone needs a shave and a haircut. :P

I need to wire mine up as it is... but since the V2 is coming I figure I need a new saber to house it in. Or I'll figure out a swap and part up my duo set.

Whatever... I need to e-mail Erv on batteries anyway. I know Nova asked for other configs but I'm thinking of a single 18650 for a Red LED.
    RED LEADER Standing by!

Mars... actually there ISN'T much room, lol.

As to the spins--well, I was just screwing around... spins are nice, but not all that important IMHO. For staged combat. To me, they're about 5% of the whole shebang, ya know?

As to my facial hair, yeah I figured to grow it out... literally for BOP II. Fun. I don't like it all that much but hey after all the performances are over... I can cut it. Won't need it for BOP III....

As for a single 3.6v on a red with a Plecter--I wouldn't recommend it X-Wing. Much like Corbin's board, it's better if you give it some REAL voltage and allow the board to regulate it into some yummy current.

Then again--it might run... much like Corbin's driver ran many of the BOP I Lux III sabers on single 3.6v batteries. Problem is... not getting the most out of the LED. Oh well.

Erv and I found some good info on running his board with this configuration and that... will PM ya, X-wing...

And LOL @ Jesus and the lightning, hahahah
    ~~ GREYTALE NOVASTAR (Writer, Director, Choreographer, Sound Designer, Actor, Saber Designer, Vocal Artist)
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP I: "Into The Lion's Den"
    ~~ Balance of Power, EP II: "Ashes of The Phoenix"
    ~~ The Crystal Focus Sound CD Compendiums... are HERE! ~~
    ~~ Nova & Caine's Staged Combat System... comin' SOON!
    ~~ Crystal Focus Wiring Guide

New updated Plecterlabs Sith saber with custon windows in emitter