Thread: HELP~Need replacement beer tab rivet for Force FX Black Series LUKE

Default HELP~Need replacement beer tab rivet for Force FX Black Series LUKE

Pics are too large to post apparently, but if you're here, you must know what I'm looking for. Figure the only place to buy it is from Disney (?)

Anyone?

was it threaded? If so, what size threads?

"Mistakes are our greatest teacher."

It is threaded. I have to get out to the hardware supply store and see what fits. Not sure of thread size as I dont have a thread gauge.

I don't know for sure, but possibly 4-40. So, you can probably buy aftermarket ones. I don't think TCSS carries them, but other saber vendors do.

Tom

Found a guy on ebay. Got it and it doesnt fit--even though I told him what I needed before purchasing. Another guy on a facebook group makes them, but again...not for this. If I can get an accurate thread on this, I can look further, but its just upsetting that the only piece of hardware missing has to be this

in the quick view tab all it said was "Help~need Replacement Beer" and I thought to myself...."Damn I need help with that too"
    Fear.. fear attracts the fearful...the strong...the weak.. the innocent...the corrupt...
    fear is my ally

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Banyon View Post
    in the quick view tab all it said was "Help~need Replacement Beer" and I thought to myself...."Damn I need help with that too"
    Ha! I have had the same thoughts on reading the title to this thread. The user doesn't have enough posts for me to PM, there is an answer to his question.

Tom

Quote Originally Posted by FrankVilla View Post
    It is threaded. I have to get out to the hardware supply store and see what fits. Not sure of thread size as I dont have a thread gauge.
    No, its not threaded, its a rivet. Are you missing the D ring or the rivet?