Hello all. New to the saber scene and looking to do a build on my '05 MR Vader. I've been trying to research the best way to going about a Neopixel build. Having a little trouble locating a good place to buy the actual Neopixel strips. I've been watching the crap out of Youtube videos on how to go about some of the build process but not much info on where to get the actual parts.

I'd like to do a somewhat basic build (nothing too fancy) but I'd like at least a nice deep red for Vader along with a somewhat accurate speed scroll effect. As far as sound, would just like it to at least sound like Vaders. I was thinking about the NBV4 from TCSS. I like the example sound fonts like the Dark meat that it says is already on the sound card.

Any help and advise would be greatly appreciated.

As far as where I am in the saber hobby, I just have 3 sabers.

Black series Training Rey that I have converted to a removable factory string blade using Ethernet connections.

'05 MR ESB Vader that I converted to removable blade by removing the 2 retaining pins so that it could be plugged and unplugged by the factory DIN plug.

'05 MR ESB Vader that also has the factory DIN style plug but I've only removed the complete chassis on this for now as this is the one I'd like to do the Neopixel build on but I'd like to just build the whole inside complete chassis and not have to use any of the factory parts if possible.

So I do have experience with soldering and putting things together so that part shouldn't be too difficult for me to tackle.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to hearing from you all.

Andy