Thread: Hey there

Default Hey there

Got bored a few weeks ago and started looking into lightsabers. Almost bought a US mystery box, but then stumbled on TCSS. Sort of jumped off the deep end and bought enough parts to build two hilts. I can't wait. So far I only have some concept drawings for shrouds, but I plan to go all out. Sound and maybe even a crystal chamber.

Figured I would introduce myself. So...hello! I hope I don't end up annoying anyone too much with questions! I'm from Canada. Milk comes in bags here.

Weird!! We sell milk in jugs in the US but recently they started selling some of our sour cream in bags that look like they could be used for IV fluid.... possibly convenient... but still odd.

Welcome to the forum! Folks here are pretty hepful. Definitely share your designs when your parts come in or before if you have drawings. I found TCSS through a similar search process when looking for christmas gifts last year. I am finishing my second saber now. Its quite an addicting hobby.

Bottles and cartons over here. Welcome to the party Sput.

Greenie

Blog Entries

We always need more Canadians to bring us Murikens down to earth. Welcome to the greatest hobby on the planet.