Thread: Prizm 5.1 Trident Wiring Diagram, need help with Resistance Needed

Default Prizm 5.1 Trident Wiring Diagram, need help with Resistance Needed

I am planning on doing a saber with crossguard\trident setup. I am using the Prizm 5.1 board a 18650 and (1) tri cree LED Red Red White and (2) xpE2 Red.

Since the prizm has 3 channels I am planning on wiring the folloing to their own channel Main Blade LED's, White Flash on clash, crossguard.

The white flash on clash i believe I need a 1 ohm 2 watt resistor

however because I am wiring the crossguards and the main blade LED's in parallel, I am confused as to the resistance I will need. I have attached my wiring diagram as well.

Thank you!

Wirig diagram 2.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jaylakejr; 01-29-2018 at 01:33 PM.

Unless youre planning on having the FoC do lock up as well, you can get by with no resistor. Wiring in parallel needs the same resistor, its when in series the voltage drop requirement drops.

are you saying no resistor on all? I though I needed a 1.2 ohm on each red and a 1 ohm on the white. I would like white to do the lock up as well.

Then youll need one on the white. I wasnt saying you wouldnt need one on the red, i was clearing up you saying you were confused which one youd need based on wiring parallel vs series.