Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Force FX Conversion Tutorial Re-uploads

Exclamation Force FX Conversion Tutorial Re-uploads

Since Photobucket's third-party hosting is broken, several of the tutorials on The Custom Saber Shop's Forums are now next to useless, as the photos present you with a giant "Upgrade your account" icon instead of the photos. I thought I'd help out the community by copying the images to an Imgur Album with the text from the TCSS forums, since the original posts aren't much use at the moment.

I've linked below the tutorials for the posts which are affected, and reference original posters in album descriptions, with links to the original posts. All credit where it's due:

Luke Skywalker ROTJ Force FX Conversion

Anakin Skywalker ROTS Force FX Conversion

Obi Wan Kenobi ROTS Force FX Conversion

Hasbro Kit Fisto - To be completed

HFX Obi Wan ROTS - To be completed

Yea, but will Imgur ever do the same thing?

Quote Originally Posted by PCModulus View Post
    Yea, but will Imgur ever do the same thing?
    Probably, as nothing is ever guaranteed. But it's a good alternative for now.

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

I was not aware there was a way to get the pictures.. We tried contacting the original people who posted them with no luck.. If you can get me the pictures I will host them on our server so they can never go away again.
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

I still have the images for the HFX 2010 Anakin rots for the tutorial I posted. The images may still be working for now, but they will not after march. I will re-upload in them to imageshack account when I can find the time.
    Last edited by Jay-gon Jinn; 01-29-2018 at 11:18 AM.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Quote Originally Posted by Strydur View Post
    I was not aware there was a way to get the pictures.. We tried contacting the original people who posted them with no luck.. If you can get me the pictures I will host them on our server so they can never go away again.
    I had to use a Chrome plugin that bypasses something with Photobucket's hosting, and it allowed me to save the photos locally. I'll throw them up in DropBox and get you the links.

Thanks!!
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

You computer hackers. Electronics guys.....crazy bunch you all are! It'd be good to get those threads repaired, because they're asking a gazillion questions a second in that forum.

Tom

"Mistakes are our greatest teacher."

Quote Originally Posted by Strydur View Post
    I was gonna suggest that, or offer my server for the same purpose.

Got those 3 fixed... looks like vader is missing a few as well.
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop