Thread: Do people offer construction services?

Default Do people offer construction services?

So, I am obviously very new (first post), but right out of the gate I want to say that I am not (and will not) be confident enough to assemble my own lightsaber.

However, I have a pretty good idea of what I want based on some photos and sabers that people have done with the MHS1, and I would rate the project as 'exceedingly easy' for someone who has a knack for putting together internals (there would be no painting, powder coating, etc.).

I was wondering if there was a proper channel on this website where customers can solicit construction jobs from other, more experienced patrons?

Thank you.

Blog Entries

No it痴 against the rules for this forum. You can email the store attached this forum to discuss custom DIY options if that what you want.

http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...rs-please-read
    末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末 末末末末

Okay, well, is there a forum off site where that's allowed?

Blog Entries

Sure ! Check the Saber Guild or Mining colony on FX Sabers. Be sure to read the rules there too
    末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末 末末末末

Thou I'd add that this is a very fun hobby to learn and that is something that's discussedol here at length. Many members are extremely helpful with pointers, reviewing parts lists prior to orders, checking wiring diagrams, etc. It's all in how much you want to get into it vs just get a cool toy/prop/display.

There's also Imperial Royal Arms forums.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Warlock View Post
    There's also Imperial Royal Arms forums.
    Actually The Rebel Armory (www.therebelarmory.com) now, due to "Imperial entanglements" on Paypal stemming from another group whose initials are "IRA"...