Hello all, I have a question about neopixel blades using a Prizm 5.1 board, I hope I'm doing this the right way posting this here...

I'm working on a neopixel build using a Prizm 5.1 (when I can actually get my hands on a board, that is) and I've been reading up and planning it out as much as I can before hand. I would like, if possible, to use 3 neopixel strips wired up together and I'm trying to figure out the power/battery needs for such a build. From what I understand, the Prizm 5.1 can use a single 3.7v 18650 battery, and I'm trying to find one with as much mAh as possible to do this. My question would be can I take two of such batteries and create a dual pack between both of them, wired in parallel to keep the same voltage level, but increased capacity? Or will the board not support this sort of mash-up?

Would the power consumption for 3 neopixel strips be far too demanding as well? I'm hoping to make it as bright as possible, rigged up in a triangle sort of shape to produce as much light all around and avoid any black lined areas, is this a feasible approach? This will be my first neopixel/strip blade attempt, I've made several in-hilt tri-cree sabers in the past using NB 3 and 4 boards and CF 8's, so I'm just trying to figure out as much as possible as I can for this new approach.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, hopefully someone with a bit more insight into all this can clear these up for me!