Thread: First build, the good ole graflex saber (from scratch)

Default First build, the good ole graflex saber (from scratch)

I've been working on this for quite some time now, waiting to find the best parts I can to get it to look as accurate as I can build.
    This is where I am so far (the PCB piece on the clamp is just a placeholder, lmao).

27153031_293402937851062_890825723_n.jpg27152955_293402944517728_1257120210_n.jpg27330362_293402927851063_1970672896_o.jpg
    I'm looking for an accurate cap I can use for the bottom.
    I'm also planning on using some Ultimate FX electronics for this hilt, but We'll see how that goes.
    If anyone is interested in this, I'll keep you guys posted, and let me know if you want to know about any of the parts.
    Last edited by SeiferTV; 01-25-2018 at 12:27 PM.

If you cant provide the bandwidth for hosting pics on PB, either find another one, or simply upload them when you post and there is no need for linking them as they are stored on the local server.

Sorry, I thought I read somewhere on the rules that they needed to be hosted on a third party server, I'll edit the post, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by SeiferTV View Post
    Sorry, I thought I read somewhere on the rules that they needed to be hosted on a third party server, I'll edit the post, thanks!
    Im unaware of that rule, if its there i missed it too. But they should disable local uploading if thats the case.

Not too bad! Take a look at my ghettoflex thread in gallery, and Jeremy G's build on Fx-sabers is awesome!

Now you need to save time and effort and just invest in tcss stuff!

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

Please upload the pics.. we do not need any more photbucket like issues.
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

Quote Originally Posted by Strydur View Post
    Please upload the pics.. we do not need any more photbucket like issues.
    Well, there you have it

Quote Originally Posted by Whosle View Post
    Not too bad! Take a look at my ghettoflex thread in gallery, and Jeremy G's build on Fx-sabers is awesome!

Now you need to save time and effort and just invest in tcss stuff!

Well, I'd love to but I'm in Argentina, customs are hell, and the price of the dollar is insanelly high now. (We're diet venezuela, basically)
    So I have to make due with what I can get my hands on, lol.