Thread: need rey fx black series wiring diagram for battery pin board

Exclamation need rey fx black series wiring diagram for battery pin board

hello everyone! i need a wiring diagram of the 3 spring pin board where the battery connects to for the Rey fx black series saber please! thank you

Its not on the battery pack? Or, just pop it apart.

no this https://drive.google.com/file/d/19Ma...ew?usp=sharing i need to know what wires go where.. thats all

Right, did you take it apart? Did you notate where the wiring went when you took it apart? GND is obvs ground, my guess would be VDD1 is positive and the remaining would be charging circuit.

if i notated where the wiring went i wouldn't be asking, and why answer a question with another question, anyways the GND would be the brown wire, black or red? .. i need to know which color wires go to each one of the 3 holes lined up.

Quote Originally Posted by acmusic View Post
    if i notated where the wiring went i wouldn't be asking, and why answer a question with another question, anyways the GND would be the brown wire, black or red? .. i need to know which color wires go to each one of the 3 holes lined up.
    Black is the ground, red is board and speaker positive, and brown is speaker negative. I am assuming it's the same as the older master replicas and hasbro models, though so I could be wrong.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay-gon Jinn View Post
    Black is the ground, red is board and speaker positive, and brown is speaker negative. I am assuming it's the same as the older master replicas and hasbro models, though so I could be wrong.
    thank you jay gon!