Thread: Is it possible to convert the Black Series ROTJ Luke saber?

Default Is it possible to convert the Black Series ROTJ Luke saber?

I recently acquired my first Saber on my bday and love it, but I've been wondering if it's possible to convert this model. It's the 2015 Black Series ROTJ Luke Saber, I haven't found any conversion guides or anything of that sort.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxho View Post
    I recently acquired my first Saber on my bday and love it, but I've been wondering if it's possible to convert this model. It's the 2015 Black Series ROTJ Luke Saber, I haven't found any conversion guides or anything of that sort.
    Yes. Did you search on YT?

Quote Originally Posted by PCModulus View Post
    Yes. Did you search on YT?
    I have, I just wasn't sure if it being a black series one made it any different.

I have, I just wasn't sure if it being a black series one made it any different.
    I dont remember the exact vid, ill post it when i find it.

The problem with this saber is that the conversion blade holder doesn't fit- the emitter hole is too small. You can use it if you cut off the top of the blade holder, the part that fits through the emitter, but the emitter hole is the same size as the blade- smaller than 1". You will either have to use the Hasbro blade, or a 7/8".
    That being said, you could always enlarge the emitter hole.

This is the ANH and not the ROTJ episode. I am looking for the same conversion. I don't know if anyone has been successful in doing it and really don't want to try it until I have a solid tutorial.