Thread: A couple Pico Crumble questions

Default A couple Pico Crumble questions

So I'm going to be doing a couple builds with the Pico Crumble V2, and I've got a couple questions:
    •Is there any way to give it Flash on Clash without wiring it as an RGB saber? The guy I'm doing it for just wants a single color, but with a white flash.
    •Is there any way to set it to drive all three channels at once? The guy I'm making that one for already has a Tri-Amber LED he wants to use for it. Or should I just wire all three to a single channel?
    Thanks!

Blog Entries

I put a Pico Crumble in a saber a while back, and it is awesome! If you want something different than RGB, just use a main LED with different colors. For example, you could use a blue, blue, white main LED. The PC by default cycles through all possible color combinations, so you can cycle through the defaults to where LED 1 and LED 2 are combined for the (blue) blade color, and LED 3 is used for the FOC (white) color. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by nathanielreykun View Post
    So I'm going to be doing a couple builds with the Pico Crumble V2, and I've got a couple questions:
    •Is there any way to give it Flash on Clash without wiring it as an RGB saber? The guy I'm doing it for just wants a single color, but with a white flash.
    Did you read the whole manual? Should answer your questions, but, the board doesnt make it RGB, the LED does.

•Is there any way to set it to drive all three channels at once? The guy I'm making that one for already has a Tri-Amber LED he wants to use for it. Or should I just wire all three to a single channel?
    For single color, you would only need one channel, no point in all the extra wiring. But, you wouldnt get a white FoC without a quad die chip A/A/A/W. Sometimes, doing what the customer wants with what the customer already bought, just isnt feasible and you have to get them to agree to do it the way it needs to be done. What youre trying to do would be better done with the NBv4 and its only $10 more.

Thanks!
    Sure thing.

Thanks for the help you all!

Quote Originally Posted by PCModulus View Post
    For single color, you would only need one channel, no point in all the extra wiring. But, you wouldnt get a white FoC without a quad die chip A/A/A/W.
    For that one, he didn't care for the flash, so using the Tri will suffice.