Thread: Rey Jedi Training Black Series Saber (looking to Overhaul)

Cool Rey Jedi Training Black Series Saber (looking to Overhaul)

So i have recently acquired a Rey Jedi Training Black Series Saber and i have done a conversion with the kit purchased from TCSS

However, i think the electronics work inside the saber aren't very well for dueling and it seems to quiet with the battery back speaker and having a saber with batteries isn't the greatest thing in the world.

I was wondering if anyone may have any ideas on how to completely overhaul the electronics, such as changing the primary switch to a momentary switch since its easy to accidentally shut off during an actual duel, and the LED and the saber can shut off on clash.

I was thinking maybe Tri-Cree LED and Nano Biscotte sound board with a custom chassis, possibly crystal chamber, and a better way to secure the chassis so it doesn't move around when dueling. I would want to be able to add the recharge port in the bottom so I could remove the bottom cap to charge it

I am being very specific but this is what I think would be the best overhaul I could give the saber. if anyone has the knowledge on how to make this possible please let me know

and if you know any sites where i could acquire stuff like i am looking for please let me know as well. I would really appreciate it alot

Also, i just recently joined the saber forum and its nice to meet you all!!

thank you I was looking for a chassis piece like this but couldnt find it. thank you!!