Thread: BS Luke ANH conversion LED question

Default BS Luke ANH conversion LED question

Hello saber community! My name is Gary and I'm a long time lurker, first time poster here. I tried to narrow down my question enough for the specific section and this fit pretty well I think. If not, can a moderator move it for me?

So I'm doing my first significant build and it's a Black Series conversion. I ordered most of the parts I need and they'll be here tomorrow. I'm so excited to get started but I think I may have goofed on something. My question is this (I tried searching several times but I can't find an answer to what I need) do I have the right parts to hook up my LED and have it held in place and work correctly?

GetImage.ashx?Path=~%u00252FAssets%u00252FProductImages%u00252FLBSconv1.jpg
    -1670201137.jpg
    10507_500px.jpg
    GetImage.ashx?Path=~%u00252FAssets%u00252FProductImages%u00252Fcreeholder.jpg

If someone notices anything is wrong can you let me know what the right part to order is or what I don't need?

Thank you so much, and I'm stoked to be apart od the community.

Cheers!

Hello there.

Looks like you might have an extra part! The black lens holder is for the single up cree. The conversion kit/blade holder will hold the lens. The lens itself has little pegs you insert (or maybe glue, not necessary ,but be careful!) into the tri-cree LED.

Unless you are replacing the stock Hasbro soundcard, you will run into issues supplying enough current to the Tri-cree.

Hope that helps!

Awesome! Yes thats exactly what I needed to know! I am replacing the stock card with a Nano Biscotti v4 so I should be good there. I'll post pictures as I make progress!

Thank you very much for the info!