Thread: NeoPixel TCSS PCB Connector Wiring Diagram with PRIZM 5.1

Default NeoPixel TCSS PCB Connector Wiring Diagram with PRIZM 5.1

Hey all,

I'm doing my first NeoPixel build with the TCSS Blade PCB Connectors and I wanted to get a few eyes on it to make sure I've got it right. Original credit goes to Devin Clark for the diagram. Would some of you guys look it over and make sure I've got things lined up correctly? I know there are multiple ways to wire this up but I wanted to use all the options from the TCSS Connectors to spread the power load.

I was also going to post a diagram with capacitors but I wasn't sure if you put one on the positive and one on the negative, on the hilt side. If anyone can answer that it would be appreciated as well.

Thank you!

UPDATE: Uploaded a new diagram to reflect corrections from feedback. Erv himself saw the updated diagram and didn't say anything was wrong so I'm going with the assumption I've got things wired correctly. Still don't have a definitive answer on the capacitors though.

NeoPixel Prizm Diagram.jpg
    Last edited by GavilanOrd; 01-06-2018 at 12:25 PM.

Looks right to me but I'm still building my first saber (neopixel). Gotta say though that's a well done diagram. Makes it easier to plan for cram fu as well.