Hey everyone.

A few days back I ordered several components for my saber build. Unfortunately I missed a few items I needed to progress. So I sent in another order. I don't mind the extra shipping cost so much as I hate forgetting things. I have also always been a bit weird in that I love organizing my stuff. Books, movies, games etc. When I finished buying every AXIS & ALLIES board game and expansions, I easily spent another $50 in storage and organized pieces by country and type. I spent a week deciding on the right storage / carry case for all of the X-Wing game components.And I am always on the look out for a better option. So I despise it when I feel unorganized.

On to my point and my questions.

I threw together a simple Build Checklist on Excel with a cost column that adds up the total without shipping. My question is to all of the veteran Sabersmiths. Is there already a document that does this and is this something that is even acceptable to offer (free of course) as a assist for the newer members like myself. I don't want to reinvent the wheel nor do I want to step on someone toes.

This is nothing special. You still need to type in the cost, but it will add up the column for you. Anyone could create their own without any trouble, but this might save on some questions, depending on what formula is placed on it. Right now it fits on both sides of a sheet of paper with room on each side for notes.

That's it. If anyone is interested or has some input, I would be glad to talk about it. If there isn't any interest or someone tells me no, I will respect that as well.

Happy New Year everyone!