Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Some questions for my first saber build

The MHS builder does have roughly what I'm looking for, which is basically hilt style 3, but longer, which is why I was looking into the possibility of getting that custom made, as well as possibly a very simple emitter. The shrouds, as forgetful jedi knight said, are just tubes, so I should be able to make those myself once I source the correct sizes

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan View Post
    here's an image of my design, how would I go about sending it to Tim?
    Attachment 16145
    sorry for asking so many questions, but I'm new here, and am still getting my bearings on how things work
    Well, from the looks of it, that’s basically Blade Holder 2, a (mostly ribbed) main body (Main Body 3), and a Short Balnk Pommel.
    You can email Tim next week after New Years with the sketch that you just showed me. The only “change” may be the double holes (which is a SF thing), you can dim one main hole and then a discreet aux switch on the underside (opposite the main A/V switch).
    The powdercoating would be cost extra (obviously), but they could do that too.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan View Post
    The MHS builder does have roughly what I'm looking for, which is basically hilt style 3, but longer, which is why I was looking into the possibility of getting that custom made, as well as possibly a very simple emitter. The shrouds, as forgetful jedi knight said, are just tubes, so I should be able to make those myself once I source the correct sizes
    This is what is normally used for shrouds: http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/MH...l-12-P468.aspx

You could have an 8” section modded to make the main body like that - again, Tim would have to price it out, but he can do it.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

A question on another topic here, but I wasn't sure where else to put it. This morning I went back to my computer to continue figuring out what I need for a saber, and my cart had emptied overnight, I then went to the store to add things back, but the button to add things to my cart is not there, and when I try to move things from my wishlist to the cart, they just disappear, has anyone had this issue before?
    Last edited by Ethan; 12-28-2017 at 11:46 AM.

ah, I see that the store is closed for the next few days, that would be why , sorry for bothering any of you