Thread: Where do I post Wiring diagram checks?

Default Where do I post Wiring diagram checks?

I keep losing where we should post wiring diagrams for help and review

I am going to post it here and I will be happy to post it in whatever thread it should be in.

I am trying to build an RGB saber with Pico Crumble and a recharge port. I have been trying to understand and learn the necessary understanding of electronics here on the Forum and by following the links to outside websites recommended by others here. I admit I dont fully understand all of it, but hope to learn through this group.

Here is my schematic.

PaedrynWiringBlade_zps6urgoagg.jpg

I hope the diagram is easy to read and understand.

Thank you for your help.

I don't know PC, but generally the wiring diagram looks ok. You are missing the + on the Blue diode on your star, and make sure you have your dynaohm oriented properly...it matters. Can you just figure a resistor for the LED in the switch? You also don't show a resistor on your red diode. The forward voltage on your red diode should need a resistor in this, unless you're planning on using some settings on the PC I don't know about to limit the juice supplied to red.

Tom

"Mistakes are our greatest teacher."

Hi Tim and thank you for your time looking it over!

You are absolutely correct that I need to fix each of your points. I will make corrections and will resubmit for another look.