Thread: Aux switch on sabers with one switch?

Default Aux switch on sabers with one switch?

I was thinking about my next build.
    Experience wise, I've done 3 Roman's graflex builds so far Ep4,5,7 using the red button for activation with NBv4, so I only needed one switch.

I really want to build with a premium board and utilize color switching for my next build.

I'm eyeballing different sabers, thinking maybe a prequel saber, but some of them only have one button. Or, they have two buttons, but I think I would make one button into a recharge/kill key, so I want to know if you guys have figured out ways to have an aux switch when you only have one obvious button.

Since the prequel sabers all use knurled buttons that look like dials, has anyone actually used their button as a dial?
    Are there dials small enough to wire into a saber?

In theory, a dial solves the one button problem on Qui-Gon, Quinlan Vos, or two button sabers like Luminara Unduli or Plo Koon with one button as a kill key.

Thanks

Most builds like that have the aux switch as a discreet switch somewhere on the hilt where it visually “blends in” (to some extent). Recharge ports don’t act as aux switches.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

I've see Quigon sabers hide a tactile switch in one of the cutouts in the silver shroud.