Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Power issues

Quote Originally Posted by Squimboos View Post
    It's the 3.7v 3200 mah one. It says 10A in the description as well
    how about the 3.7 3400 would that work too?
    thanks for your respond.
    K

the 3200 and 3400 numbers you are referencing are the milliamp hours. That is how long the battery is rated to last at a given draw. The bigger the number, the longer the run time. Many manufacturers exaggerate these numbers.

The number you need to be paying attention to for this build is the Amperage cutoff limiter on the Protected Circuit on the battery. The 5 Amp battery, the one you're currently using isn't working. You need the 10 Amp protected Circuit. A couple hundred MAH won't matter but a few minutes +/-. Your problem has been battery tripping. You won't be able to get any run time out of a battery that trips. I linked the battery that TCSS put out there specifically for these builds. Tim and the brains at TCSS know what they're doing, trust in the force.

Tom

"Mistakes are our greatest teacher."

I'm with the force and the force is with me,
    thank you Tom

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Tilmon View Post
    the 3200 and 3400 numbers you are referencing are the milliamp hours. That is how long the battery is rated to last at a given draw. The bigger the number, the longer the run time. Many manufacturers exaggerate these numbers.

The number you need to be paying attention to for this build is the Amperage cutoff limiter on the Protected Circuit on the battery. The 5 Amp battery, the one you're currently using isn't working. You need the 10 Amp protected Circuit. A couple hundred MAH won't matter but a few minutes +/-. Your problem has been battery tripping. You won't be able to get any run time out of a battery that trips. I linked the battery that TCSS put out there specifically for these builds. Tim and the brains at TCSS know what they're doing, trust in the force.

Tom