Thread: Pico Crumble and R/G/B Tri LED Color question.

Default Pico Crumble and R/G/B Tri LED Color question.

Hello everyone.

I am getting a little confused and I wanted to ask if you can use RICE on the Pico Crumble to change a R/G/B LED to say a purple or yellow or cyan for the blade color.

I read the manual, looked on the forum and just keep finding some conflicting answers or older posts I think are just not relevant. I used to work with electronics 25 + years ago and just don't trust my understanding anymore. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your time.

The colors are preset. in other words, aside from the main LED colors R G and B, the colors you would get are listed in the cards description in the store. You can supposedly tweak the color a bit.
    Last edited by Forgetful Jedi Knight; 12-18-2017 at 12:42 PM.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Thanks again. I thought that was the case, but having it confirmed is a big help.

Sometimes I wonder where my mind has disappeared to.

I recently purchased this card and wired it up. I have found that removing the battery and then putting it back in while holding down/in the switch will take you to the service menu. Then you single press the switch to cycle through the predetermined colors.