Thread: NB4 with momentary switch and aux switch wiring information

Default NB4 with momentary switch and aux switch wiring information

Hello all.

I am converting my Black Series ANH Vader using a NB4, rebel tri-cree with FoC, and am using a momentary switch for power up/down, font change, etc, and want to wire an aux momentary switch to use for lock up, blaster deflection, and cutting sounds. I've looked on the forum, and either I've overlooked it or no one has crossed this bridge, but can someone tell me the best way to wire the aux switch? And if this post already exists from another user and I've overlooked, please forgive my repost. Any insight is much appreciated.

Happy Holidays, everyone.

Lynn

The NBV4 only uses one switch as it does not support blaster deflection and blade lock up effects.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Hey, thanks for the information. That's a bummer. I thought it did. Would the crystal focus support the extras?

Yes, the crystal focus, Petit Crouton and also the prizm support those features.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.