Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Custom Saber Rebuild

Hahaha that’s a great clip! Cut, Take two!

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cool View Post
    Well in the end I have disabled Quarternion swing detection. It feels better to me without it on. All is now good. Can you tell me if its possible to make it louder though as it was very loud with the temporary 0.5W 8ohm speaker I had in there (sound quality wasn't great though) now I've popped in a KS 8 ohm 2W bass speaker and although it sounds a million times better the volume seems about 75% of what it was.
    If you previously had a 4 ohm speaker in there, thats why the volume is reduced, youre pulling half the load due to the greater resistance.

Nope I had a 8 ohm in there before too. It says in the post you referenced. Changed the 8 ohm 0.5w to a 8 ohm 2w bsss speaker. I think the perceived lower volume is just because the sound is now better distributed with more sound at the lower frequencies. Before it was very tinny with just mid to top end.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cool View Post
    Nope I had a 8 ohm in there before too. It says in the post you referenced. Changed the 8 ohm 0.5w to a 8 ohm 2w bsss speaker. I think the perceived lower volume is just because the sound is now better distributed with more sound at the lower frequencies. Before it was very tinny with just mid to top end.
    Wow i dropped the ball on reading that lmao. But yea, youre right about the frequency spread causing a perceived volume drop too.

I think that your right.

Its not quiet by any means though so pretty happy.

Quote Originally Posted by SFXER001 View Post
    Hahaha that’s a great clip! Cut, Take two!
    Yes I thought that would bring a smile!