Thread: Neopixel Components

Default Neopixel Components

Couple questions.

Are you going to stock the hilt PCB by itself without the blade part? The thought is that we would only need one blade part and multiple hilt parts for multiple hilts.

Plan to sell pixel strips?

What’s the hilt adapter for the LED module for?

Thanks!

Well it seems you'd only save about 6 bucks for half ( pcb blade or pcb hilt). It's a two part set right?
    And the hilt adapter goes in blade holder as it's the size of the msh heat sink. At least I think that's it. And then there are the other size ones (one that actually goes in a heat sink and a blade size adapter Doesn't look like we're getting strips just yet.

Yeah, after converting old sabers and for future sabers $6 will start adding up, so it would be nice to have the pcb components separate.

On the saber side PCB, it looks to me as if it isn't labeled properly for + and -. Shouldn't it be: bullseye for data, inner circle positive, outer circle negative? They way it looks on the store site, you would have positive and negative pins touching the same target ring if you wired it that way? Just curious, as I have them enroute.

Tom

"Mistakes are our greatest teacher."

The labels are just for the solder pads, they don't relate to the pin positions or pcb rings.