There are some fine lines that are over-shadowed by the deeper gouges. That guy wanted "massive defects on the outside". I never would have gone that deep a personal saber, that was his request. If you zoom in, you can see some of the finer lines I can do with a dremel etching tip. That is more my speed. This one will be "less weathered/damaged". It will still look rough and used, but not quite that bad. I found some pipe that goes over the TCSS shroud. So, I can shroud over a pommel and layer on top of that. This one will be more 3 dimensional. I'm shooting for brass switch hats on tactile switches for this build. I'm also going to be spending a lot more time on the chassis. That chassis was a budget, I need it now build. I want to be a bit more time-intensive on this one. Hidden wires, extensively detailed crystal chamber. I am contemplating a blast hole on crystal chamber to reveal it when hilt is on, and to allow more resonance and volume.

I have big plans, but this saber will take me months. I've got all kinds of trinkets, hard drives, etc. all apart to pick through for CC Greeblies and blinkies. I'm excited, but this project will probably be an extensive one.

Tom