Thread: Custom Blade Plug

Default Custom Blade Plug

Are there any threads that discuss ways to make your own blade plugs?

Thank you!

Blog Entries

I posted this a couple of years ago. Not really a how to but honestly it was just finding parts that looked good and putting them together. Razor blade screen is ARKMs original idea.

http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...om-Blade-Plugs
    末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末 末末末末

Thanks, Chasm. I was literally just looking at that post. My "Forum-Fu" was weak. I did just a little more digging (meaning I clicked to the next page... lol) and found a few different posts.

To that point, I am curious about good ways adhere materials to the polycarbonate piece (like epoxy) or good found objects that can insert into the poly. I've toyed with using various craft gears from the hobby store, ARKM's razors screens, and/or maybe even small servo motor gears.

Blog Entries

Yeah I saw your post and quickly update the images that were decimated by the photo bucket fiasco.

Epoxy works. E6000, superglue etc. From my experience, found parts are best “found” at the hardware store usually in the plumbing sections. Faucet pieces, hose connectors, pipe connectors etc. Bring a piece of poly c with you and see what fits! That’s the most fun
    末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末 末末末末