I am new to saber building, and wiring in general, so I would like to use the modular wiring system (MWS). I bought a hilt and momentary switch about a year ago before I decided I wanted to add light, so I will need to wire the switch with a latching converter. There are a few tutorials out there on how to wire the switch properly, so I think I'm all set on that. I just want to make sure I have all the right pieces, connections in the right places, and am not forgetting anything! I vaguely remember seeing somewhere that the yellow wires coming out of the buck puck need to be connected together, but I wasn't sure if that was actually the case.

An image of how I think everything should be wired is attached: StuntSaberWiringV001.jpg

I know the switch convertor in the attached image isn't accurate. It's hard to tell from the picture on the Custom Saber Shop listing exactly where each VIN and VOUT is located, but there are plenty of videos out there on how to correctly wire the convertor.

I don’t know much about wiring, so I would greatly appreciate any help anyone can offer!

Pieces I Have:
MHSV Blade Holder Style 6
Hilt Style 3
MPS Pommel Style 4
MPS Insert Style 4 (I plan to order one that fits the recharge port)
MPS Clip
12mm Anti Vandel Momentary White Ring Switch
Blade (don’t remember which one!)
Blade Plug
Covertec Clip
O-Rings

Electronic Parts I'm Planning to Purchase:

MWS Rebel Star Green LED Module & Heatsink
MWS 1000 mA BuckPuck
MWS Switch Convertor
20 mAh DynaOhm Variable Resistor
MWS 7.4v Li-ion 2600 mAh 18650 Battery Pack
MWS Recharge Port
7.4V Li-ion smart charger with 2.1mm plug

Other Parts to Order:
Acrylic Chassis Disc for MWS BuckPuck – S7
Acrylic Chassis Disk for NB and 18500/18650 pack – S3
Stainless 4-40 all thread rods (x2)
Either Chassis Disc style 2 or Chassis Disk style 4 (x2)
MPS Insert Style 3
Black machined button for Covertec Clip
8-32 x 3/8” socket head screw
8-32 Tap & drill set
8-32 x 3/8” Stainless Steel thumb screw