So I posted a short while ago about my CF8 not running properly. It was suggested it was a power issue. I checked and found that the saber would not charge. All my wiring was fine and I found no solder issues. I installed a new recharge port and the battery still would not charge. I ordered a new battery and a third recharge port. I took my saber apart and re-wired it with this new battery and new charge port and it worked perfectly for one day. Now as I was playing with it the saber died again and my heart dropped. I figured I would at least try to charge it and it simply does not charge. The charger I use is working properly because it still charges my first lightsaber I built last year.

Just now, I disconnected my battery, and wired a FOURTH recharge port I purchased and wired it to the battery to plug in and charge. Nothing.

I have now run into 2 batteries which simply stopped working and will not charge. Both batteries were 7.4V 18650 3400mAh pack by panasonic sold by TCSS. Can anyone tell me what is going on and what I need to do to make this damn thing work properly for more than 24hrs? I'm not really having fun ripping this thing apart over and over again.