Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Korbanth K4 - A build log by a total N00b

That looks nice, Once I get the buttons back in place on mine I'll post a proper picture.

1. I considered leaving the resistors ou but I decided on a "better safe than sorry approach", the resistors are pretty much there like having a condom.
    2. Agreed, I used some polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) Plumbers tape to hold it in place (The reason it was upside down int he first build was because it actually stayed in place that way) It's now the right way around.
    3. That blade looks fantastic, I like the light distribution on it, it seems good and bright at the top.
    Last edited by Vypr; 11-09-2017 at 08:07 AM.

I finally got all my electronics working well (took me forever to figure out an issue, but I got it). Now, the hard part I have is the momentary switch to turn it on and off. Putting the buttons back on is driving me crazy on how they sit properly. There is the large hole where the switches sit, but it pushes down quite a bit. How did everyone put the buttons back into the handle properly so they still function? Any help is much appreciated.