Thread: HELP! Did I fry my Prizm V4

Exclamation HELP! Did I fry my Prizm V4

I apologize if this is in the wrong section and please forgive my noobishness. I am having an issue with my Prizm V4. Everything was wired up beautifully and I had a perfect running saber, until I tried to plug in and use a R.I.C.E cable. I determined that my rice connections TXD and RXD were backwards. I planned the correction for the following day, but as I was (carefully) moving things about, I noticed that my saber would shut itself off. I would pull the kill key, get boot sound and anti vandal switch ring light, then turn on the saber, a few seconds of run, and then the sound would stop followed quickly by a boot up sound as if it were ready. This continued and now when the kill key is pulled I will get: boot, boot, boot,------- sometimes it will boot once, twice, three or more times and then die. All this happened before I made the corrections to my RICE port wiring. Did I fry my board somehow? Or has my battery (which I thought to be full) depleted while trying to figure out my RICE problem, and I am freaking out about nothing? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
    Todd

Prizm V4
    3.7 18650
    tri-cree R,G,RB
    Last edited by tpollard80; 11-05-2017 at 10:41 AM.

You might have a faulty charger not charging battery. Sounds like you have a dead battery to me. Try to get a volt meter reading on battery voltage.

"Mistakes are our greatest teacher."