Thread: Dumpster Diving on Ebay

Blog Entries

Default Dumpster Diving on Ebay

I kinda caught the "other than lightsaber bug" after making my thermal detonator/communicator prop a few weeks back. So, I recently picked up a couple of vintage camera flashes on ebay.

One is a German E. Leitz Wetzlar pan Flash Gun c. 1950-59. Very similar to a Kobold only more narrow at the top.. I think this would be a good communicator, droid caller or detonator.

The other is an Argus flash handle c. 1939-66. This I actually think I can make a saber out of or, well, a light dagger.

I also have another Leitz and a vintage Nikonos coming.

While none of these showed up in the films afaik, they have that great Star Wars look to them. Should be fun little side projects.

末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末 末末末末

Whatever you make out of these items, I'm sure it'll be amazing.
    We all have to start somewhere. The journey is all the more impressive by our humble beginnings.

http://led.linear1.org/1led.wiz for the lazy man's resistor calculator!
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...e-to-Ohm-s-Law for getting resistor values the right way!

Sweet finds man, I started looking around d at those the last few months. Good options, that Kobold if you do find one is going to cost you. Everyone who has one knows about it’s value.

Blog Entries

Only interested in a Kobold if I find it sitting in a bin at the flea market and the guy accepts my offer of $10
    末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末 末末末末

Where's the like button for that? ^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Greenie View Post
    Where's the like button for that? ^^^^
    Like!