Just got in my new (to me) DM1 hilt from a guy off TRA. Gorgeously pre-weathered to boot Just had a few questions for anyone that's built one of these hilts to make sure I'm clear on it.

Looks like the knobs are meant to be glued until the hex key screws, which hold the Accent LED chassis in place. Thinking of looking for some single piece knobs to use instead of gluing for the ones that wouldn't be made into switches. Want to make sure it's secure as it will be played with be me and my son

I'm assuming for the Blade LED I need to purchase a .875 Heatsink (2) ? Sadly the person I bought from didn't have the original switches, but I'm planning to purchase the DM1 switches from here anyways, as well as the KR Coupler.

Sound, ...I was originally thinking of using a CF8 many to allow for the swing sound effect, but wondering if a pair of NV4 wouldn't give the same effect and still allow for separate blade ignition.

Girot's thread as been a huge help

Anyways I'm rambling. Work's gone wonky and my normal 7-330pm shift became 1030a-10pm last night and 8pm-4am tonight 0_o