Thread: Pc 1.2?

Default Pc 1.2?

Hello.
    I have a Pc 1.2 or it says on the board. Its been so long that I don't have a manual for it. I do have one that is for the PC 1.6. As I recall it (PC1.6) has the FOC ability. As for the Pc1.2 I'm looking to find out it has the same function. I'm pretty sure it does not.
    If anyone can confirm this or has access to a manual for this particular board. Please let me know .

You are correct, it does not have FoC. If it’s never been re-flashed, it also can only use locked sound fonts,so that is also something you need to keep in mind.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Cool. Thank you for the confirmation I'm pretty sure this one has not been flashed. The locked fonts dose not bother me. Mainly wanted to put it in sink tube for the nostalgia :0 thought it may be fun to have a bit of "old tech" in the collection.

i have one that MH reflashed to 1.6. he might still do it? i think you can contact him on... the "other" forum?
    btw my old PC 1.6 is still kicking! still works great in my LDM converted korbanth LS6 Hero! and yes, it has FOC
    NOMING YOUR POWER CABLES SINCE 2007

MHS #1 "Coppertop" CFX Neopixel
    MR 616 "Joe Jedi"
    LDM converted Korbanth LS6 (Hero with PC 1.6 and FOC)
    Vintage graflex ANH - probably staying static
    Disney Savi Saber Peace and Justice (experience was worth it)