Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Neopixel bench test Prizm 5.1

Quick demo installed in an actual hilt! I'm so excited. I'll start a A-Z Thread about these sabers this week. But for now, here is a sneak peak at the purpose of all this work and effort. I finally pulled it off!

Tom

"Mistakes are our greatest teacher."

Can I get a PM about which neopixels you used plz?

Ok so yea maybe I need to look into neopixels for my MPP2....................

This effect is AWESOME Tom! No other way to describe it! Great job!

Quote Originally Posted by Emortis View Post
    Can I get a PM about which neopixels you used plz?
    I think you need a few more posts before you get PM permissions. Hit me with a message when you're ready!

Tom

Quote Originally Posted by Warlock View Post
    Ok so yea maybe I need to look into neopixels for my MPP2....................

This effect is AWESOME Tom! No other way to describe it! Great job!
    Thanks Warlock. These effects are more the board than me, but this board is not simple. It makes a CF/Prism look easy. Lots of work just in programming the board. But, this board + neopixels + smoothswing are IMHO the tip of the spear right now in lightsaber tech. Everytime I ignite this saber I am thoroughly amazed at its capabilities. Furthermore, everytime Frederick puts out a new software release, this saber gets better. That has been a twice per week occurrence of late. Lots of stalking going on about the devpmt of this tech. Its light years ahead. But, its complicated. Neopixels have their place in saber building for sure, but I still think in-hilt applications aren't going anywhere. I still like in-hilts too.

Tom