I had a issue with two of my installs, in that a round rice port plug would have looked out of place on the installs. So, after some advice here, I decided to order some 3 prong micro JST plugs. I installed the female on the chassis, in an area that previously had a similar shaped area that I cut out. I then attached the male end of the micro JST to the USB Cable appropriately, ignoring the positive feed on the USB wire. After I installed the female onto the chassis, I soldered my ground wire to the battery, and the TXD/RXD to the appropriate spots as depicted below (forgive my child-like drawing skills, but you get the point):

Video of it working:

Added this to two of the three Graflex 2.0's I'm building. ESB/TFA variants. Tested on both, unbelieveable! Pretty awesome stuff, and the good news is that this solution kept my chassis looking like it was originally. I'm sure I could have adapted it for a normal RICE stereo plug, but what fun would that be? Its always good to try different tactics, you might learn something!

Tom