Thread: MHSV1 Blade Holder Styles 08, 16, and 24: Light Shining Through Holes?

Question MHSV1 Blade Holder Styles 08, 16, and 24: Light Shining Through Holes?

Hello All,

I am wondering what sort of work would be necessary to make the light from the LED shine through the small holes at the end of the MHSV1 blade holders 08, 16, and 24.
    Has anyone tried this, and achieved success? If so, how was the modification made and what tools were used?

The shop may sell (some, if not all of) them that way these days, you would have to verify it with Tim. I haven’t used those in ages.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

Okay. I sent a message to TCSS using the "Contact Us" feature on the website.

I had asked here first, since the cut-away view of blade holders 08 and 16 shown in the MHS Builder made it look like there would be no shine-through for the little holes, and was kinda ambiguous as to whether there would be shine-through for blade holder 24.
    Last edited by Strum Wealh; 10-18-2017 at 05:07 PM.

I don't have BH 8, but I have 16 and 24 and light does shine through the holes when the main LED is turned on. BH 8 should work the same way.
    --------------------------Cadence--------------------------

I received a reply from a Josh at TCSS this morning, saying, "Those Blade Holders already come as-is with that feature."
    So, it looks like all three do work that way as-is.

Thank you for the replies, all!