Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Adding sound fonts 4-6 on Prizm V4

It is amazing how one can overlook the small things. In this case however, I was not fooled by the slider switch. when I did this operation initially I admittedly went to erase/reformat the sd card in the disk utility of my mac, but did not select the proper one. I went back to repeat the process thinking I just dumped whatever was on my card, and I have to get my original contents back on it. Since then I cannot get anything on that card to work. I tried a different sd card, and had the same results. So there is something in my process that I am doing wrong, but I can't for the life of me figure out what it is. It is so frustrating because I know it has to be something simple that I am overlooking. The above video explains my process. I have been doing it just the way its shown. It worked for adding banks 4-6 on my Prism V4 and everything was fine until I decided to put new fonts on the sd card. I figured I could not do anything worse than erasing the card. Nothing that reformatting the card and re-loading my last saved setup wouldn't cure. I may have been wrong. Now of course I cannot buy a Prism V4 sd card from TCSS, but would a Prism 5.1 card work perhaps? Thank you for your replay. Your feedback is very much appreciated. I'm still pretty new to all of this.

The cards aren't board specific per se. They are merely loaded with the factory fonts for that board. I never had a Prizm 4, only 5.1. Is your Prizm 4 a 4gb micro SD? If so, just get the Prizm 5.1 card, format and put your files on there for Prizm 4.

I bought a bunch of 4gb micro sds so I can have different cards for the same saber. Light side cards, Dark side cards, etc. There are limitations to what size card you can buy, so you're safer buying from TCSS. The manual does say somewhere the maximum size card you can use in the board, but I don't recall what that is.

Tom

"Mistakes are our greatest teacher."