Thread: Prism 5.1 color profiles

Default Prism 5.1 color profiles

If I set color profiles for each font within the config files on each of the six banks, will the font in that bank play the color profile I set up in the config files within that bank? Or does the saber revert to only the color profiles set up in the override file?

If Prism only uses the override files, I have to go set those up to get the colors I want. Hope someone can chime in as I'm programming the SD tonight...actually 2 of them.

Tom

"Mistakes are our greatest teacher."

It will default to the last color selected for that font from the override.txt file. So all you need to do is set the colors in the override.txt file, then set the colors manually using the buttons to select the font then the color you want that font to be. Or you can Remove the override.txt file and set the colors in the config separately for each font.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Ok, roger that. So I will set up my colors I want into the override files then. Its all shades of blue mainly. But each font will have a lighter/darker shade. I appreciate it. My first Prism.

Tom

"Mistakes are our greatest teacher."