Thread: Can someone draw radiator fins in Adobe Illustrator for me please?

Default Can someone draw radiator fins in Adobe Illustrator for me please?

Can someone help me draw some radiator fins in Adobe Illustrator?

They must be *.ai files.

Whosle was helping me but he had back surgery and is out of commission for a while.

I downloaded adobe illustrator and tried to use it. I do not know how nor have time to figure it out. My free liscense expired and I do not intend to pay monthly.

Please do not suggest other ways for me to do it because I can't. I understand my limitations and this is one. I cannot draw, computer aided or otherwise.

I would really appreciate someomes help. I can throw a little $$ at your for your time.

Thanks,
    Mike

You had a post exactly like this a month ago. Please continue to use that post. Also people aren’t allowed to offer services on this forum. I will lock this thread now, and will delete it probably tomorrow after you’ve had. Achance to read this message.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com