Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Need advice/input on a blade holder

Well, looks like this friend up and took off on me with the saber parts that she hadn't paid for yet. Namely lux III, Anakin sound board, battery holder, and sinktube. Haven't heard from her in almost a week and she apparently moved.

Oh well, now I can work on my MHS, as soon as some hilt come back in that is. Already have the Apoxie sculpt so I might just use it for my own stuff... First MHS Here I come!

Jedi Knight
    Sith Acolyte
    Jedi Knight
    DDP FETCHER,SIG BNDWGN STARTER,BOT-WTCH LEADER,PROUDFSM member,FORMER Unofficial TCSS postwhore

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Morbius
    Well, looks like this friend up and took off on me with the saber parts that she hadn't paid for yet. Namely lux III, Anakin sound board, battery holder, and sinktube. Haven't heard from her in almost a week and she apparently moved.

Oh well, now I can work on my MHS, as soon as some hilt come back in that is. Already have the Apoxie sculpt so I might just use it for my own stuff... First MHS Here I come!
    sad...

m..my smiley! The TCSS sig Changer! Former official TCSS postwhore! TCSS Bot Watch scout & declarer! =P
    I am a kinda PROUD member of the FSM!