Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Chassis Disc's

Blog Entries

Ah you're right. If you're using the 1.15" discs for the board only they do match up. My bad. I've only ever used the board and battery combo and know they don't match up.

Does the Pico fit those discs? You may have to mod a little bit. Not sure. I've never even looked at the Pico specs

You wont have any problem with space. All jokes aside, considering the size of the hilt and the electronics you've chosen, you will have oceans of space.
    末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末 末末末末

Quote Originally Posted by darth_chasm View Post
    Does the Pico fit those discs? You may have to mod a little bit. Not sure. I've never even looked at the Pico specs
    Not sure I looked at the specs but TCSS has the NB in inches and the owners manual for the crumble is in mm. and I did not feel like doing the conversions atm either way I have a dremel

as far as the 'Oceans" go I was also thinking about running 2 3.7volt battery's in parallel to get longer run time, even though I don't really think I am going to need it. At this point its just a "might might not do"
    the usb charging board I got states it can handle charging multiple battery's in parallel, just increases the charge time .