Thread: Blue Max, a really blue saber.

Default Blue Max, a really blue saber.

Hello out there in saberlandia.

I thought I'd share my latest saber with you. I call it The Blue Max because well, it's blue! It also has lots of blue like the 16mm anti vandal and the blade led. This is a personal saber I'm using for training and I built it up from a few parts I got for other builds that didn't quite work out for them. Nothing fancy apart from drilling out the recesses at the top of the blade holder for a ring of light and the custom powder coating. Main body, choke and pommel are all in blue, and the blade holder, speaker grill and covertec button are all in copper. Using a thick walled photon green blade with a bullet tip.

Here's a quick rundown on the specs.

Nano Biscotte V4
    Tri Cree BBW with white flash on clash
    16mm blue ring anti vandal switch
    18650 battery pack
    Recharge port
    2W Bass speaker

And now a few photos

Thanks for looking
    Last edited by Quixotic Jedi; 09-19-2017 at 09:05 AM.

Nice. I like :P Blue is my favorite color so. Which blue did you use for the powder coating?
    Light or dark. the path doesn't matter. What matters is how you act once you have chosen a path

DV6 Saber Hilt

It's beautiful, very nicely done!

That's pretty sweet.

love this...... we might have to compare notes..... I just finished a blue saber for my son (who's favorite color is .....BLUE!). Haven't posted any photos yet- but will..... don't worry.

Simply gorgeous.
    AND it gives me a form for a saberstaff I've been wanting to do
    "But you are mistaken. I am no Jedi"