Thread: Rapine here...

Cool Rapine here...

Hey all,

I actually joined a while ago, but didn't really have much to say at that time.

Since though, I've done two basic sound installs (with FoC). Just on UltraSabers so far, but I recently obtained both a SaberForge Gladius, and Korbanth MPP 2.0 (bought at TCSS)!

So looking forward to doing these bad boys up!

I also recently set-up my own "shop" - complete with drill press. :P

Happy to be a part of this community, and look forward to not only learning a lot more, but contributing eventually as well.

Cheers
    "The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Welcome
    "But you are mistaken. I am no Jedi"

Hey! I recognise you. :P

Thanks Therion.
    "The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Blog Entries

Welcome to the world of having something to say
    末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末 末末末末

I hope to.

Thanks darth_chasm.

Welcome to the insanely addictive/expensive world of custom lightsaber building. What have I done? Now I'm building in an effort to support my addiction. Its all very insane. I just finished my MPP install and I love it. Wielding that saber all over the house tonight, scaring the dogs, and bewildering my neighbors! Ha! Its ok, embrace the nerd! Ha.

Tom

"Mistakes are our greatest teacher."

Yes it certainly is expensive - and time consuming.

Worth ever penny and every second though.

Thanks Tom.