Thread: Pico Crumble Eagle file?

Default Pico Crumble Eagle file?

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had or had made an Eagle file for the pico crumble? I am making a small breakout board that should reduce the vast majority of the wiring for a simple saber. Speaker, accent LED, battery/recharge port, and primary LED will plug directly into the breakout board.

SIDE NOTE - I've just seen that it's out of the stock. I'm not in a huge rush, but I'd need the board by mid November. Anyone know how fast they usually return to stock? Thanks!

what the heck is an Eagle file?

Ummm, no. Since the card is produced by a for profit company, they won't be giving out the design for their card.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

That board is pretty simple already (right?).... I'm just trying to understand, but wouldn't adding another board just complicate the build? Or am I missing something? I have a dark and light version of this board on my workshop desk.... I haven't made those sabers yet, but I have with the nb3 and nb4, which are maybe a step above the pico in theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Avidgrant View Post
    That board is pretty simple already (right?).... I'm just trying to understand, but wouldn't adding another board just complicate the build? Or am I missing something? I have a dark and light version of this board on my workshop desk.... I haven't made those sabers yet, but I have with the nb3 and nb4, which are maybe a step above the pico in theory.
    Correct.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com