Thread: MHS Parts Builder Suggestion

Default MHS Parts Builder Suggestion

I was playing around with the parts builder the other day and noticed a few TCSS parts are not in the builder.

I would like to see the GRAFLEX parts: Red-buttons, Glass Eyes, etc. included in the builder.

What I would really LOVE to see in the builder is CHASSIS PARTS!!!

It'd be great to be able to preassemble all the little discs and spacers and speaker holders, etc. before ordering it all and realizing you hadn't ordered enough, or ordered too many.

Dude, you can never have too many TCSS parts.

hmmmmmmm....... I don't know Greenie....... i have a lot of parts......

Force Aware
    Force Aware
    Force Aware

I agree that it would be nice to have some of the chassis parts in the builder.
    Sean

SciFiHero.net Member; SG Operations Home of SG-Socom Member

It also has some parts they no longer offer.

How often is the MHS Builder updated?

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixFirewall View Post
    How often is the MHS Builder updated?
    Rarely, because the person who does it isn’t very active these years.
    TCSS MODERATOR
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:
    1. Forum Guidelines
    2. FJK’s “Down and Dirty” guide to Ohm’s Law

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... you want blindingly bright, super loud, running 1138 blinkies off of the cheapest sound card you can find AND you want all of it to run on a battery the size of a dime, and run for a very, VERY long time. That one cracks me up every time..."
    My email: fjk_tcss@yahoo.com

^ Funny.

Still active.....
    I just prefer to not hang around thieves, crooks and liars.. and like to keep the company of generally 'good people'..

So you'll only be able to contact me here and a few select other forums.

That being clarified...

Incorrect!

* Tim updates the MHS Builder himself.. (and always has)..... (as far as parts addition or removal that is)
    Last edited by xl97; 10-22-2017 at 05:18 PM. Reason: truth

Quote Originally Posted by MasterStoddard View Post
    I agree that it would be nice to have some of the chassis parts in the builder.
    I actually used Tinkercad to design close approximations of the chassis parts I was planning on using for my V1 to V2 chassis and laid them all together to see what would work

Fear.. fear attracts the fearful...the strong...the weak.. the innocent...the corrupt...
    fear is my ally

I'm not familiar with TinkerCAD. Is it possible to save your project, upload and share it so that others can open it? Would be nice to model all the parts exactly in that, then upload it to the Store so that others could download and play with the saved parts. Probably take some time for folks to learn to use it, but at least it would be available if saving and sharing a project is possible.