Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Rey (Jedi Training) Black Series Force FX Lightsaber Conversion Tutorial

Board Lurker

Any updates with the Disney Parks exclusive conversion?

Quote Originally Posted by Joshsuo View Post
    Any updates with the Disney Parks exclusive conversion?
    I did two of them.
    In 2017 there were only three DPE available. Vader, Rey (Luke/Anakin) and Ren. I bought the Vader. After awhile, I got bored with it and did some research and found TCSS for build supplies. Saw a couple videos on You Tube and followed suit. Turned out real nice. CFX board and neopixel. All I used from the DPE was the hilt, inner mounts and blade items (1" clear thin, diffuser tube and foam tube just like what TCSS sells). Last year I bought a new DPE Rey on ebay and built another one. The DPE's were discontinued when Galaxy's Edge opened up, so I paid a little more for the Rey than what the parks went for. Back then, Vader & Rey were $160. While Ren was $180.
    It was a challenge to try to make it happen, but it did. I'll have to find the You Tube videos and post the links.

Just posted a lengthy reply on your other thread Joshsuo. eec90825682623.56349252401f9.jpg

I just posted a lengthy reply on your other thread Joshsuo with a link to the video. Attachment 18104