Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Jedi Scoundrel?

Blog Entries

Default Jedi Scoundrel?

I've been tinkering with a costume idea and came up with this. Obviously heavily inspired by both ANH Han and Luke Yavin ceremony. I know it's not a traditional look for a jedi but I like the idea of mixing the two archetypes.

All pieces should be here some time next week. I found a leather shop here in the city that was moving and got some 6/7 feet of leather for $40 so I am making the holster and holster belt myself.

末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末 末末末末

Awesome! You should make the leather holster actually for the lightsaber....as opposed to a blaster.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Avidgrant View Post
    Awesome! You should make the leather holster actually for the lightsaber....as opposed to a blaster.
    That actually did cross my mind and may still be an option. I am undecided if I want to carry a blaster. So I may combine a pouch for my phone and a hook for the saber d-ring on the thigh piece. Plus, making a pouch would be much easier than making a fitted holster

I like it. I've been working up ideas for a while for a tinkerer/spy sort of Jedi ensemble that probably leans more KOTOR. I had originally planned on making a companion blaster to Pathfinder named Plan B.

plan b - love it.... can't wait to see when they are done..... Ill post a thread with my new villain costume when its done as well. Mine is a Mashup- classic disney villain who is a sith lord!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jbkuma View Post
    I like it. I've been working up ideas for a while for a tinkerer/spy sort of Jedi ensemble that probably leans more KOTOR. I had originally planned on making a companion blaster to Pathfinder named Plan B.
    Love it! Plan B hahah

Love it.
    Has a Rogue One vibe about it.
    Might be a nice touch if the shirt was like this in black, or like Luke in ROTJ.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rampant View Post
    Love it.
    Has a Rogue One vibe about it.
    Might be a nice touch if the shirt was like this in black, or like Luke in ROTJ.
    Not an easy item to find actually.

That's going to look good I think.

Liking the look. Kind of like a Jedi you might find post Order 66
    "But you are mistaken. I am no Jedi"