Thread: Ridire Fíréan ~ Obi-Wan Grafluki Lightsaber

Default Ridire Fíréan ~ Obi-Wan Grafluki Lightsaber

Hey Gang! I thought I might as well start a build thread for my Obi-Wan Grafluki Lightsaber. Hopefully it will renew some of the interest I had in starting the project 3 months ago. And with any luck, it might even encourage the good folks at TCSS to make some Bunny Ears so I can get my first MHS Saber finished .

Well phooey... I can't seem to figure out how to upload photos here. I resized them, I renamed them, and it gives me an Error message...
    "IOErrorEvent type="ioError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error #2038"" whatever that means.

Is my post count still too low or something?

O.K. so, until I figure out how to post pictures here, and since I'm not uploading anything new to Photosuckit, and haven't picked a new image hosting site yet,

please come visit this thread's dopleganger thread which I just made so I could come back here and put something in this thread as a placeholder for y'all to enjoy in the meantime while I try and figure out what Error #2038 is all about...

https://www.therpf.com/showthread.ph...14#post4306114

Definitely has potential
    "But you are mistaken. I am no Jedi"

Hey @Therion Jinn ! Thank You! I look forward to purchasing the last of the parts I need and showing it off here.

I'm hoping the Bunny Ears come back in stock soon, everything else I need is currently in stock and I hope to make one more order to finish the parts list for this build off once they do!

Right now I'm drawing blueprints to figure out my Crystal Chamber.

I looked, but didn't see any "Photo Sticky". File Name requirements, File Size limitations, File Type, etc. that would help me figure out why my pictures won't upload here would be much appreciated.

Anybody have any info on how to post photos here using the upload to the site?