Thanks for reading, So I bought these parts what seems like forever ago and then after a good bit of reading decided to put them away while I practiced on a few less fancy things. Fast forward a new house and 2nd child later I think I'm finally ready to give this a go but would like to make sure I have this correct.

I've read over the manual about 4-6 times now and I feel like this should be correct but more input is never a bad thing. It looks as if by using the PCV3 and the Color xtender then I'm not required to put resistors inline to the tri led or am I way wrong in that conclusion?

So my setup is a 7.4v 18500, RICE Port, Recharge Port, 2 AV switches the activation is suppose to light up upon kill key removal, the aux on start up.
It looks like there were a few different ways of lighting the switches is this the "best" way?
also is there a preferred way to wire the RGB led as in is it beneficial to wire Color Channel 1 to a specific color, Color channel 2 to a specific color, and color channel 3 to a specific color?

I realize the speaker is not wired in this as it wasn't something I had any questions about.

PV3 + CE.jpg

Thanks in advance.